• August, 2016 – The 24-Bit ADC-to-CAN Strain Gauge / Load Cell Amplifier is in the final stages of development; an overlay of wheel loads and tire surface temperature at Virginia International Raceway is shown below:
News & Updates
• May, 2016 – A PCB version of the Tire Infrared Temperature Sensors is now available, with wide (60˚) and ultra-wide (120˚) field-of-views!
• Jan, 2016 – A CAN 24-Bit Load Cell / Strain Gauge Amplifier is now in development, with a particular focus on measuring the dynamic loads at each tire. See our Facebook page for updates.
• July, 2015 – Tire Infrared Temperature Sensors are now available.
• April, 2015 – EVAP Simulator / Delete Kit now available for 2000-2005 Honda S2000, 1996-2000 Honda Civic, and 1998-2001 Acura Integra (more vehicles coming soon).
• April, 2015 –Revised instructions and product page for the Honda S2000 Air Pump Simulator / Delete Kit