• Sept, 2016 – The 24-Bit ADC-to-CAN Strain Gauge / Load Cell Amplifier is in the final stages of development and will be released by the end of September. The amplifier was recently tested at Virginia International Raceway (VIR); an overlay of wheel loads and tire surface temperature is shown below:
News & Updates
• May, 2016 – A PCB version of the Tire Infrared Temperature Sensors is now available, with wide (60˚) and ultra-wide (120˚) field-of-views!
• Jan, 2016 – A CAN 24-Bit Load Cell / Strain Gauge Amplifier is now in development, with a particular focus on measuring the dynamic loads at each tire. See our Facebook page for updates.
• July, 2015 – Tire Infrared Temperature Sensors are now available.
• April, 2015 – EVAP Simulator / Delete Kit now available for 2000-2005 Honda S2000, 1996-2000 Honda Civic, and 1998-2001 Acura Integra (more vehicles coming soon).
• April, 2015 –Revised instructions and product page for the Honda S2000 Air Pump Simulator / Delete Kit
• Oct, 2016 – The Plug-and-Play Multichannel Tire Temperature Sensor Kit for AiM Systems is now available. A bench test of the system is shown below:
• Oct, 2016 – We are in the final stages of developing a Multichannel Brake Infrared Temperature Sensor; it will be ready for release by the end of this month. An overlay of a front brake rotor's temperature distribution at Virginia International Raceway (VIR) is shown below: